Presenter | Author | Speaker | Workshop | Host | Facilitator | Expert
MASTERCLASS OR KEYNOTE
High Calibration Leadership – for visionaries with their feet on the ground
*How do we as individuals lead our teams to survive in these very challenging times?
*Is it really possible to get more done by doing less?
*How do we set free creativity and energy in ourselves and others when pressure and fear surround us?
*Why is it better for me and my business to ‘play to play' rather ‘play to win'?
* Why won't customers and colleagues put up with corporate BS anymore?
In this talk, Deirdre looks at the new paradigm for Leadership in 2012, focussing on four areas; INTEGRITY, INTENTION, INTUITION & BANISHING RESENTMENTS. As she says, 'I just wish I knew all of this when I made massive mistakes leading my own company.'
• The Accidental Millionaire - my entrepreneurial journey
Deirdre is ready to tell the whole story. How did a young girl from a tough Liverpool housing estate go to being a:-
• shoe machinery marketeer
• English teacher in Asia
• global backpacker
• outback bus driver
• youth worker
• stand up comedienne
• wife and mother
• and finally a self made millionaire?
Deirdre's story is thought provoking, human, very funny and provides key insights into success despite obstacles. This roller coaster ride will captivate any crowd and leave them feeling more connected to their own lives and energised to do something about it.
• Success vs Fulfilment - why it's important to have both ( the ultimate self improvement bone cruncher – your team and your business will never be the same again – guaranteed)
• Ethical Business – integrity or bust!
• Weird Wins – Innovate & Execute
• Break through the Glass Ceiling: Women in business
• The Entrepreneurial Army: Getting one in your business
• SMEs: start-up to exit: what's your strategy?
My Story: From Bedsit to Exit – the inspirational story of i-toi.com and gocambio.com.
Everybody has something to Share: Why the Sharing Economy is shaking up traditional business and how you'd better be part of it.
Women in business: So how can we have it all?
Workshop: half day/one day – suitable for groups and business of all sizes
• Success vs Fulfilment: what each is and how to get the latter. A seven step programme for lasting fulfilment. Perfect for bringing teams together and focusing on our humanness as well as our goals.